En-Suite Bedroom Design
“Complete Homestyle provided a fabulous service from design to completion. The entire team were incredibly professional, friendly, courteous and helpful throughout the build with an attention to detail that delivered a truly outstanding finish. We were absolutely delighted with Complete Homestyle and have no reservations in recommending them, a 5 star quality.”
Professor Greg Whyte OBE Phd DSc FBASES FACSM (12/02/ 2016).
Need some inspirations for improving your bedroom? HD Homestyle can also help with a complete bedroom makeover!
Bedroom style ideas:
Home Planning permission applications can be daunting. For a complete peace of mind, HD Complete Solutions Limited have worked on several home improvement projects and will guide you at every steps of the application. Not all house extensions require a planning permission.
Where can I find information about home planning permission?
The planning portal by the department for communities and local government gives some useful information about extension, neighbour consultation scheme and Building Regulations. The portal highlights the following information:
- projects that don’t require a permission plan
- guide for the Neighbour consultation scheme
- mini-guide on extension projects
- building regulations (flooring, foundations, walls below ground level, ventilation, Energy efficiency and
Visit the portal here or please feel free to contact us if you would like some advice with your home improvement project.
Fully designed and fitted to the customers needs, double sink for his and her areas, porcelain tiled floor, jacuzzi bath and walk in shower.
Plan the perfect bathroom for your home with HD HomeStyle. Want a family bathroom with convenient storage? Planning a new wetroom as an en suite bathroom? HD HomeStyle fit bathrooms and will assist you with designing the right solution for you.
Bathrooms Marlow Gallery
Achieve the perfect rustic look for your bathroom with HD HomeStyle! Paint can help: paint your wooden side panels of your bath and other wooden elements of the bathroom. Opt for some natural materials (wood, marble, wooden floors, cast iron) which will accentuate the style of the room. Finish the look with beautiful tiles and great lighting. Depending on the colour tone, you could add some patterned tiles on the floor or the walls.
Here are some tips to create a modern bathroom:
- Choose an original bath: freestanding angular shaped bath or an organic shaped bath will definitely be the star of room! Remember to look at additional features (a spa at home?)
- Walk-in showers or wetrooms are becoming very popular because it helps feeling spacious.
- Don’t underestimate the power of lights in bathrooms. Lighting really helps creating a relaxing atmosphere. Lights can be fitted in many ways: vertical lights, wall sconces, overhead lights, glass shaded fixtures…
- Inject some colour on your tiles or walls. You can have some mosaic or checkerboard walls – very modern!
- Colour is not for you? Bathrooms will love black too! Accessorise your white basin or bath with black curtains or black tiles.
- Need storage? Ask HD HomeStyle to carve a niche on the wall next to your bath! There are many tips on how to make the most of your storage space like building storage beneath the bath.
- Small bathroom? Plenty of visual effects that would make your small bathroom looking bigger! Mirrors or mirrored furniture on bright colourful walls will definitely help with stretching the room. There are also Hanging items or top shelves
- Accessorize with a beautiful rug, drapes, framed mirror…
Visit also our pinterest board for more ideas
Kitchens : the heart of the home. We have a comprehensive range of quality kitchens designed and fitted to your specification. HD Homestyle is gas safe registered and have worked on many kitchens. Installing a new kitchen, renovating an existing one or extending kitchens – We have a handyman for you!
HD HomeStyle Kitchen Gallery